Thursday 19 September 2019

GP4: 1995 Ferrari 412T2 v0.9 release



I have finished shaping the car and I have mapped the car ready for painting. Though I enjoyed painting the Ferrari 412T1B, I have to admit it's not my forte, and I simply don't have the time. So I release the car with the wireframe included as an EPS file for the community to paint. 

Please report any bugs, usually there are some.

  • I know the mirrors don't work in-game properly
  • I know that the second car needs mapping
  • and it's missing seatbelts. 

I hope you enjoy this car and I look forward to seeing your textures.



This website is a fantastic source for detailed pictures gurneyflap.com

EDIT: Thanks to David Marques for picking up the painting duties and adding his own details and the car is available here: