Monday 16 May 2022

GP4: Miami GP Helmets final batch

I don't think I've done so many special helmets for one race before, 12 drivers showed up with 14 different helmet designs. But I've managed to complete one per driver now, the final two have now been added to the pack. 

Yuki Tsunoda

Yuki Tsunoda 2022 Miami GP helmet

Alpha Tauri did some promo with a graphiti style painted car, with Jay Bellichi (RemoteROC) leading the design work with some help from the drivers. He also had the chance to put his touch on Tsunoda's helmet with his distinctive triangle and dripping paint design. 

Valterri Bottas


Valterri Bottas 2022 Miami GP helmet

Valterri Bottas showed up in Miami with 3 different designs for each day of the Grand Prix. I've gone for the Sunday race helmet. Unfortunately, that's the helmet with the least pictures for me to base my version off, so this is more of an artist impression than replica of the original. So it's the right leaves for example, not necessarily in the right order for example. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. 


Thanks as ever to Jvinu for his helmets, and of course these are compatible with ACSPRH helmets in other games.