Friday 22 January 2021

GP4: 1994 Williams FW16B Renault Australian GP Version download

Here it is, the first release of the 1994 Williams FW16B in Australian GP configuration.

As the main car uses every available polygon allowed in GP4, I've created lower lods. If you run a lower end machine, you can rename the lod_1 or lod_3 car to lod_0 to get better performance. 

I've also included a range of different sized textures, again to help you run it on a lower end machine. With the Extra-High resolution, the main texture is 4096x4096 in size, which is the same for my other 1994 cars. 

The texture pack includes a David Coulthard's car, with the white number 2 on the nose. 

Most of all, I hope you enjoy this release. Here's the link and some screenshots.

Download







For more information about this car, and a my build diary of sorts, you can find articles here: https://fongugp4.blogspot.com/search/label/FW16B