Wednesday 20 January 2021

GP4: 1994 Lotus 109 WIP update 2

The shaping of the 1994 Lotus has been finished for quite a few months now, but I hadn't yet posted any pictures of it. Here it is in GP4, under the lights in Singapore. 

The car hasn't yet been mapped, just putting finishing touches on my other cars before I turn my attention back on this one. I wanted to make sure I got lots of practice on Photoshop before attempting the livery on this one. 

The rear end on this car is the most detailed I have done yet, I've made it super shiny below so that you can see the detail on it. 


It's been nice to hear in recent weeks that Alex Zanardi has been able to communicate with his family, although it sounds like a long road to any kind of recovery, sadly, but once more this car is entirely dedicated to this true hero who has battled through so much and is still fighting. 


I can't wait to get back to working on this car, I'll post updates when there is more news.