Thursday 18 March 2021

Tidying up my blog


In recent weeks, I've done a bit of tidying up of my blog. It was a bit of a mess, and I thought I would try and make it a bit easier to navigate and to find things, particularly my GP4 work. 

The highlights will be along the bar at the top, with a direct link to my downloads. The structure is largely the same as below:

  • mods (mostly compiled by others and mostly where there are parts of my work included), 
  • cars (where I've been involved in) which includes a link to a page dedicated to 1994 cars and, 
  • helmets & pitcrews and other miscellaneous work. 
I've also started a list of 2021 downloads for GP4 until a full mod is released. It's not always easy to know where to find GP4 downloads, so I thought I would compile this list as I put them in my game. 

These links are also down the left side menu where there is a bit more space. 

About ads and donations

All my work is released for free for you to use, and I'm always happy to collaborate and help with conversions to other formats, just ask. 

I'm not the only one who has fell foul of having my work sold with no credit and no royalties coming back to me. 

So I'm sorry for the AdFly links, they are a way for me to generate a small amount of revenue back, though I always provide direct mirror links. This blog, though it too has ads, is nowhere near the threshold for me to actually earn anything off it yet. So there's a link to donate direct to me as a sign of your appreciation. 

About Models

By the way, apologies for the lack of updates on the model side of things. I've all but stopped collecting models now, partly down to the prices and the lack of interest in the trading market, and partly down to Brexit meaning postage has shot up to Europe. I now only keep a few models in my own personal collection. I may return to it one day, but right now I am concentrating on my GP4 work.