Monday 15 March 2021

GP4: 2021 Aston Martin Livery (on RP20 shape) updated

Just a quick update on the previously release 2021 Aston Martin livery on the 2020 RP20 car. It's just some changes to the rear wing: replaced Cognizant on the rear of the upper rear wing to Aston Martin, removed the pink and added the lime green accent. I've also touched up the front with carbon tipped leading edges. 

I've also included my full 2021 Lance Stroll helmet released last week too. 

Also a quick note on the package itself, even though I've been using 4096x4096 textures, I wasn't happy with the loss in conversion to the GP4 tex format (with this and the 1994 cars), so recently I've been using a different texture mode which reduces the loss. However, this makes the file size very large. So I've included the usual format (std DXT5) and the lossless format (Hi) - choose to install one or the other. 

V1.1 is available on the same links as before: