Tuesday 2 March 2021

GP4: 2020 Haas Updated Liveries by Fongu & Excalibur

I wanted to update the liveries for the 2020 Haas painted by Excalibur as they were painted just before the start of the season, so this is just a small update to bring it up to date really. 

The changes are mostly very subtle. 

  1. I've darkened the white a little, the reason being that I've added the white border on the nose. 
  2. I've combined the front wing liveries from the launch and Barcelona test liveries. 
  3. I've lightened the black stripes on the alpha channels, just to make them stand out a bit more. 
  4. I've added the #WeRaceAsOne logo on the rear wing endplates. 

New default livery (Grosjean & Magnussen):



I've also added updated the livery for the final two GPs, with Pietro Fittipaldi jumping in the car for the Sakhir GP after Romain's horrific crash the previous week. 


And for the final round at Abu Dhabi, it was the Haas 100th GP, so I've added the 100GPs logo onto the nose and the airbox. 



A big thank you to Arnaud for his part in this project. 

Here's the link: 

Pre-season:   

2020 season package: