Thursday 19 August 2021

GP4: 2021 Aston Martin AMR21 Download

I present to you the full 2021 Aston Martin AMR21. Thanks to Hega for the great screenshots. 

The previous release was the livery on the 2020 car, but I have been able to create a new 2021 shape based on the Bahrain GP. The team have brought a number of updates to the car throughout the year which I have not created the shape yet, but the car comes with a full pack of textures from the opener in Bahrain to the Hungarian GP. 

I've tried to include a minor metallic effect through the alpha channel, but it's subtle like on the real car. Thankfully as I've painted the car previously, creating the textures on this car was not so difficult, and I've retained the same green tone from the previous version. 

The biggest change in livery for the year was at the British GP where the team ran a large Union Flag on the side of the car and this is included in the pack. The team endured a difficult time from being at the top end of the midfield last year, to struggling with balance and grip with the amended rules. However, Vettel has crossed the line on the podium twice, although one of them did not count, but shows the progress the team have made, the potential in the car, and what a top class driver Vettel can still be. 

I hope you enjoy the car, here's the links: