Thursday 14 October 2021

GP4: Antonio Giovinazzi 2021 Italian GP Helmet

 

Antonio Giovinazzi 2021 Italian GP Helmet

I've finally caught up with some of the helmets from the past races, here's Giovinazzi's Italian GP helmet. It features the colours of his previous special helmets, but now in the form of rounded squares dotted around the helmet. I'm not the biggest fan of vomitting shapes onto a blank canvas type art, not unless there's a purpose and to me I can't see it in this one. Nevertheless, I do like the ITA on the sides. Although Antonio impressed in qualifying, it was all undone on the first lap when he cut across Carlos Sainz and spun and damaged his car. 

This is the second special helmet Giovinazzi has run, saving them for races in his home country. This pack includes both helmets. Antonio wears the Bell helmet and as always, this is painted on Jvinu's template for his shapes, grazie mille!