Thursday 20 October 2022

GP4: 2022 Ferrari F1-75 by Fongu

2022 Ferrari F1-75 by Fongu

Today, I present to you my third 2022 car release, the Ferrari F1-75. The car began the year as the car to beat, with Charles Leclerc taking a commanding hold on the Championship. However, the Scuderia's fortunes began to turn and various mistakes, along with a resurgent Red Bull, meant the team lost its grip on the Championship. 

At Monza, the team ran a special Modena yellow livery, that in conjunction with the car's chassis designation, F1-75, is to commemorate 75 years of Ferrari. I'm happy to include the livery in this release of the car.
2022 Ferrari F1-75 by Fongu

My thanks goes to Carl_gpgames once more for creating lods for me and doing some testing. As with my other 2022 cars, the car is designed with the lower end PC in mind, so it has less high details, but without losing out on overall accuracy. I hope you enjoy this release.