Wednesday 28 June 2023

GP4: 2023 Helmets and Downloads page update

Hey GP4 fans. 

Just a little update from me... no scratch that, there's quite a lot of new content available on my blog this month. 


There have been 19 new helmets added to the 2023 helmet pack from the Miami, Monaco and Spanish GPs. Sorry I have no individual previews right now, but I am slowly adding select helmets as the races pass by. But there are some fun helmets in there, from Botta's Pac-Man inspired Monaco helmet, Lando's beach ball, Albon's golf ball, KMag's artist rendition of Monaco, Leclerc's tribute to his father, The Mclaren triple crown tributes and many more. Which is your favourite?

Keep up with the latest downloads on this 2023 helmet page


I have expanded the downloads section. Now there are more Junior series, Touring car and sports car and NASCAR mods. Huskyman has converted a whole load of cars from GTR2, and Meteoro405 has been converting and making content for decades for the game and a lot of their content is here. I also added one of the earliest mods from GP4 Italia, the Project GT mod from 2004. 

I've also added a bit to the tracks downloads section with more individual tracks for both F1 and non-F1 circuits. 

Are there any other mods that you would like to see preserved here? Let me know. 



I continue to update the 2023 downloads page, providing you with a go to location to find all the updates for the latest season until there is enough content to form a mod.



I am working away at a few other things at the moment, but until they are complete, I hope you enjoy this latest set of updates and content for your GP4 enjoyment.