Friday 24 November 2023

GP4: 2023 Ferrari SF-23 Las Vegas livery, F2 helmets and more...

2023 Ferrari SF-23 Las Vegas livery


First up, I'm please to share with you this updated livery used by the Ferrari team at the Las Vegas GP. This livery is inspired by the simple red and white liveries from the 1970s, and it apparently took some agreement from their sponsors and partners to display monotone white versions of their logos. The team enjoyed one of their most competitive weekends of the season at the inaugural event on the Las Vegas strip.

This GP4 version comes with a textures for both Leclerc and Sainz, and includes their new driver suits. I hope you like it, here's some more screenshots (apologies that I've not updated their helmets yet).






2022 F2 helmets

The final race of the 2023 season saw some rookie drivers take to the track for the FP1 session and it reminded me of a project I started last year but never completed. 



Here are four helmets for Liam Lawson, Jehan Daruvala, Ralph Boschung and Enzo Fittipaldi.

I had intended to do more but I sadly ran out of time and other projects took the fore. Enzo's helmet is an updated version of the 2020 helmet I created when he raced for Haas - that one was actually my first helmet I did on Jvinu's templates. Lawson's helmet came in useful when creating his 2023 helmet when he raced for Alpha Tauri. Daruvala has since dropped out of the Red Bull junior programme and is due to race in Formula E in the upcoming Season 10. Boschung has completed 5 years in F2 and will not continue in the series in 2024. 

I've been doing some other projects of late and there's a lack of helmets for some drivers not in F1, so maybe these helmets may be useful for other purposes. 


Mods by Kedy89


I'm really pleased to announce that Kedy89 has agreed to make most of his mods available again. Thanks to his immense efforts, we now have his 2007, 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2018 mods available to download. I have huge admiration to his dedication and attention to detail and has produced a lot of great content for GP4. I respected his decision to not include links to his mods previously and I continue to honour his wishes when it comes to other redacted content. For now, let's enjoy these mods again. 

F1 2007 CSM Mod    
released 2014 

 Kedy89 |  Notes & Credits 

 

F1 2011 
CSM Mod
 v2.0 
released 2016

Kedy89 | Notes & Credits 

Download part 1

Download part 2
F1 2013
CSM Mod v2.0  

Kedy89 | Notes & Credits   

Download part 1

Download part 2
F1 2015 
CSM Mod
   
released 2016 

Kedy89 | Notes & Credits 

Download part 1
Download part 2

F1 2018 
CSM Mod
  
released 2016

Kedy89 | Notes & Credits  

Download part 1Download part 2Download part 3



Fictional Tracks Database


In my last post, I shared with you some of the content that has been added to the blog. I mentioned that the Fictional tracks section was a work in progress. I've now added as many fictional tracks that I can find, and also added a few more real tracks in the 'other' and US tracks section. 

It's now over to you really, if there's other GP4 content that you want to submit or suggest to add to this database, please get in touch. 

I hope you enjoy this bumper update, keep an eye out for more free GP4 udpates coming your way soon.