Tuesday 18 January 2022

GP4: 2021 Car Livery updates

Having completed the helmets for 2021, I have turned my attention back to the cars and updated some of the liveries to the end of the season. 

2021 Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E-Performance


I've updated the car driven by Bottas at the final race, emblazoned with Kiitos logos, the team saying thanks to Valterri for his contributions over the past couple of seasons. His number has returned to a blue outline, and I amended his race suit (not that you can really tell). 



2021 Williams FW43B


Just one livery added to the final full season pack for the Williams team. They were promoting the new King's Man film and those logos have been added to the various places on the car, including the halo. 



2021 Aston Martin AMR21


Two liveries have been added to this pack, in Saudi Arabia they could not run alcoholic advertisements. In Abu Dhabi, they added Juniper Networks logo to the halo which is also included in this pack. 



Thanks for the support throughout the year, 2021 has seen some great breakthroughs and lots of great content released that has in part revitalised the GP4 community and I'm glad to have played a small part to that. We all do this for the love of the sport and the game and to enjoy ourselves and have a good time, so I hope my contributions bring some joy to this ancient game.