Thursday 29 September 2022

GP4 - 2022 McLaren MCL36 (with cyberpunk livery) - download

 

2022 McLaren MCL36 by Fongu

Back in January this year, I released finished version of the 1994 McLaren, and so it's only fitting that I release the latest version of the car as driven by Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo. This car comes in the early season shape but I've updated the livery closer to the mid-season variation. They did have different logos appearing at each race, but I've picked the most generic and reasonably recent livery to include in this release. 

It just so happens that as I was finalising this car for release that McLaren announced a new livery for the Singapore and Japanese GP. In conjunction with their partner, OKX, the car comes with cyberpunk inspired pink, with artistic internals. 
2022 McLaren MCL36 'cyberpunk' by Fongu

I hope you enjoy this release as much as I enjoyed creating it for you. Thanks again goes to Carl_gpgames for creating the lower lods for this release.