Tuesday 22 June 2021

GP4: 1993 Tyrrell 021 Yamaha v1.1 update


Apologies, no new screenshots, but I have updated the pack to include track specific textures. Though the car appeared at the British GP, it wasn't used in the race, but the textures are there. This includes the non-tabacco version of the Cabin logos, with 'Challenge Spirit' in place of the AB. 

In Germany, the Autodesk logo disappears for the rest of the season. I also made the Tyrrell logos on the rear wing a bit smaller to give the impression of a low downforce setup. 

The Hungarian GP is the standard livery with Cabin logos, if you wanted to choose one. 

The Italian GP is just the Cabin version of the German GP. 

At Suzuka, they changed the Tyrrell logos on the sidepod to just a large Club Angle logo. The front wing also sports the Cibie logos. 

And finally, the Australian GP version retains the Club Angle logos on the sidepod, but gone are the Cibie logos. 

Unfortunately I spotted too late that only Katayama ran Bburago logos on the rear wing, whilst De Cesaris did not, I didn't have the time to remap it and I didn't have space on the main texture to put it. Anyway, all of this blurb is a reminder to me just in case I need to put these textures together again! 

Download