Wednesday 16 June 2021

GP4: 2021 Williams FW43B Download


Here it is, the 2021 Williams FW43B released for GP4. This release comes with the car in Bahrain GP spec shape (I haven't decided if I will do further updates on the car or not yet). As mentioned in my previous blog post, I am very happy with the accuracy of this car and I've managed to keep the polygon count reasonably low too. 

The car comes with complete liveries for the first six races, including special liveries: 
  • Bahrain GP - Zeiss on the mirrors and the Murray Walker quote on the halo
  • Emilia Romagna GP - standard car before they put Dorilton Ventures on the sidepod
  • Portuguese GP - this is the standard livery. 
  • Spanish GP - they ran Israel logos on various parts of the car. 
  • Monaco GP - the 750 GP celebration livery with supporters names on the halo. 
Once again, I wanted to thank my RSCT friends, Excalibur and Hega for their help on this project.