Sunday 27 June 2021

GP4: Lance Stroll 2021 Helmets updated to Styrian GP

 



I didn't realise that Stroll only used a chrome version of his helmet at the night race in Bahrain, but the rest of the time it is just a plain white colour. So I've updated the link with the corrected helmets. 

At the Styrian GP, Stroll swapped the maple leaf for the Montreal Canadien's logo, celebrating them reaching the NHL's Stanley Cup final for the first time in 28 years, unfortunately beating their old rivals (and the team I support) the Toronto Maple Leafs along the way in the first round of the playoffs. Thankfully it's a logo I recognised straight away, despite not having followed hockey for a little while now, it may have taken me a while to find otherwise! Stroll reached Q3 for the first time this season at the Styrian GP. 

Stroll is using the Stilo helmet, and is my helmet is designed to fit Jvinu's version of it. 

Download | (mirror link)


In terms of Vettel's helmet, it's the same helmet as used in the first half of the Emilia Romagna GP, so that helmet is already available. Having said that, the race hasn't happened yet, and it could yet change!