Friday 4 June 2021

GP4: Nicholas Latifi Helmet - 2021 'Williams 750th GP' Monaco GP

I'm steadily completing the Monaco GP helmets, they're starting to get quite tricky now, but I present to you Nicholas Latifi's. 



I've been really glad to have lots of photos available on the web, but oddly,  I couldn't find any high resolution photos of the right side. Also the 'studio' shots again were different from the race version, with a different visor and different coloured screws and Hans clip. I also noticed the Bell logo was also moved but I noticed too late to change it. With the Russell helmet, I could find the photos and recreate his helmet, but with this one, I didn't have time to find all the photos, so this is a mix of strategically placing photos, merged with me painting over it. It took me a couple of attempts and a couple of days to put this one together, but I'm happy with the result. 

I really like Latifi's helmet design, I love the colours of the 1980s-1990s Williams colours, with the Camel yellow on the left side of the helmet and the Rothmans gold on the right side of the helmet, with a nice barcode style transition at the centre. 

Once more, thanks to Jvinu for his Bell helmet and template. 

Download | (mirror link)